Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
Nope, that wasn't the one. The one I was thinking of had Superman threatening a bad guy who considers the threat to be an idle bluff because everyone knows of Superman's high moral standards. Superman then replied with something to the effect that if Lois were injured, "watch how quickly my moral code vanishes."

I'm still not remembering any more of the scene. huh But Clark was definitely in his Superman role when he said the line.

Thanks for trying, Virginia.
You're welcome. I checked out some of the scripts I thought it might be, where Lois was threatened, but I couldn't find it either. Oh, wait, is it... No, not WoS, Ordinary People, Through a glass Darkly, Tempus Fugitive, Voice from the Past, AKA Superman, Meet John Doe, or GGGoH. I know the one you're talking about. It's like on the tip of my tongue. ARgh! wallbash With our luck, it's going to end up being one of those time when the script and the actual dialogue don't match.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.