Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
I'd like to add another item to 98, but I am blanking on the specifics: I recall Clark (as Superman) saying something to the effect of, "You harm one hair on Lois' head and watch how fast my morals vanish." I know that that isn't an exact quote, and I'm not sure whether it was said when Clark had threatened to let a villain drop from the top of a tall building and not catch him.

It's obviously been too long since I've watched the shows. Which episode(s) and situation(s) am I half-remembering?
Sounds like two different episodes, Lynn. The dropping the criminal from the building was TOGoM (Dillinger)and the quote I think is from when Lois was arrested in "PvsLL", but I could be wrong. I know Clark says something like that to the district attorney, when they bring Lois back to jail, but it could also have been from that missing Tank written episode when Clark takes Lois to the hairdresser when they get back from Spencer's island. peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.