69) During "Stop the Presses" those Luthor wannabees not only figure out how to deplete his energy but use the quantum disruptor. Oddly this only makes Clark human/non-powered permanently (wanted to find a different way of "killing" Superman but not Clark again... I kind of like the idea of a non-fatal killing.)

This next one's based on Action Comics V.2 #659 (part of the Krisis of Krimson Kryptonite")(Nov. 90.)

70) Myxyspitlk (sp?) comes up with a form of Red Kryptonite and gives it to ??? (originally Luthor, not sure who it would go to, maybe just the bad guy of the week?) which takes away Superman's powers and unlike the comics there isn't a way to give him a steel suit to protect himself.

71) Myxyspitlk finds a way to take away his perception of his powers (i.e. the knowledge that his powers actually exist in the first place.) Clark becomes more aggressive in his investigative techniques as a result and outs himself to the bad guys as Superman without realizing it. The next time he attempts to break in, the bad guys have kryptonite.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)