Hallelu-yer! I'm back from the dead and (temporarily) loving life! After the death of my laptop, my subsequent mental breakdown, recovering my hard drive, moving away, setting everything up, finishing shooting my film, getting my new class schedule, having another awful week, and now finally having internet service up here in the Boonies (YAY!!! hyper Can't wait to get my laptop back in a day or two- and then I'm back at maximum capacity!!

To kick it off, I have a good challenge-like thing for you all: I'd like to make a rather conclusive list of ways to kill Superman. (It sounds terrible, and yet I can't get the smile off my face laugh ) And for you smart people out there, please don't just say "kryptonite". Be clever. They can be funny or serious scenarios, and I open it up to anyone to take one and run with it. I'll give a couple to start.

1. Superman is trying to put a stop to some Metropolis gang wars, only to discover that an unknown enemy has distributed Kryptonite bullets to gang members. (obviously a more serious one)

2. Clark goes to his regular mani-pedi appointment, unaware that Kryptonite has been infused into one of the many nail care products used. Afterwards, he bites his nails- ends up dead. (obviously more funny)

3. Clark adopts a puppy who has regularly been fed dog food and treats that are laced with Kryptonite. The dog licks his face. Clark dies. (Props to my mother for the last two smile ).

4. Superman is an alcohol connisseur (since it has no effect on him, he can drink just for the taste and test new products). Then one day, someone gives him some glowing green booze... found dead in a gutter the next day.

Please, folcs, get to 100!

wave Mouserocks

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain