Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b]
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
[b] </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> Is it bad that I am sitting here laughing hysterically and trying to conjure up things to add to this list? laugh
goofy No, that's the idea. Don't worry. The ideas come better when it's somewhere past midnight and you start losing your marbles. Just imagine a montage of Clark dying (not as gruesome as it sounds, I swear) in different ways- gases, liquids, literal chunks of rocks, etc.

Have fun! laugh [/b]
rotflol Actually, I want to make a video montage of all of Lois and Clark's "close calls" to "Another Way You Can Die" by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. You know, if I could make montages.

Song [/b]
OOH!!!

Sounds like fun! Maybe sometime I'll have to introduce you to two of my best friends-- FCP and After Effects! They make montages nice and easy. Your biggest time consumer would be in finding and collecting every one of those clips... And I love Trans-Siberian Orchestra! </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay, you just shot up a thousand points on the coolness scale for loving TSO! I actually have an editing software, just no way to rip the different clips from dvd to the computer. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon