Originally posted by sammie:
hey what did i say about going n-fic framework!
I could point out that it was Mary who said Fork it or Carol who was trying to find a back room.

But no, it is like this, come August 6 of this year I will have been married 30 years. Plus I have two grown daughters. I learned DECADES ago not to argue with women!!

Originally posted by ccmalo:
"My sympathies, ladies, on your, eh, shall we say lack of ... er... um... sexual activity with only a fraction of Mr. Kent at your, ah... disposal, and so I've brought several, very able young men to... ahem... ah... help you find, in the words of the immortal Mr. Jagger... satisfaction.... that is in the bedroom of course, if I may make myself clear, although I do understand that you may wish to enjoy these gentlemen in other rooms as well."
And
Originally posted by ccmalo:
Rolling her eyes her at the libido-challenged Zara and Mayson, Lois slid her fingers over the muscled chest of a tall, blue-eyed man who had strode decisively to her side, kissed him slowly, hungrily with the pent up frustration of lonely nights, then murmured against his lips, "Make love to me now."
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
copy everything .... and paste it in the Nfic folder as sort of a 'fork in the road'? wink

Framework4