Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: sammie who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/28/07 02:51 PM
what you have to do is everyone that comes on has to write a sentence to add onto a 'fic'. someone will start of with a sentence and it will carry on. no going into n-fic tho, lets keep this clean. just add a sentence onto this thing. we might come up with a good story wink
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/28/07 04:49 PM
Sounds fun!

"There's evil in that fridge," Lois grumbled as she eyed the freezer, wary of the tub of Rocky Road that hid within.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/28/07 06:20 PM
Clark looked up from the newspaper and, upon seeing his wife glaring at the freezer, muttered, "Not again."

laugh
Posted By: Karen Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/28/07 07:48 PM
Hey, guys, this thread fits better in the Challenge section, so I moved it over. Have fun!
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/28/07 07:51 PM
Ignoring her husband's grumbling like an old woman, she squared her shoulds back before declaring loudly, "There is evil, and I shall vanquish it with my spoon!"
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/28/07 10:40 PM
"Been watching Charmed again, Honey?" Clark asked with a teasing smile.

(I know that Charmed probably hadn't even aired during LnC, but hey, this is fan fiction, right?)
Posted By: sammie Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/28/07 11:05 PM
Lois pulled a mock sterned face at him."You know very well that i don't like charmed, mr kent"
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 12:58 AM
There's evil in that fridge," Lois grumbled as she eyed the freezer, wary of the tub of Rocky Road that hid within.

Clark looked up from the newspaper and, upon seeing his wife glaring at the freezer, muttered, "Not again."

Ignoring her husband's grumbling like an old woman, she squared her shoulds back before declaring loudly, "There is evil, and I shall vanquish it with my spoon!"

Lois pulled a mock sterned face at him."You know very well that i don't like charmed, Mr. Kent"
"Then why did you make Clark & I sit through 14 hours of it with you last weekend?" Asked Mayson.
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 12:12 PM
(EVIL GLEE OVER MAYSON!!)

Lois upturned her nose at her 'friend' before replying, "It was revenge for making me sit through that 'Sex and the City' marathon last month."

(I actually like that show (kinda) but I figure its a show Lois wouldn't really enjoy herself. MUAha!)
Posted By: sammie Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 12:52 PM
Clark gaped at her, "it wasn't me who made you, it was Mayson, so why am i being revenged upon?"
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 02:29 PM
She gave him a look that would have sent any regular earthling male to an early grave. "Because you offered her the TV when hers conveniently broke!"
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 08:30 PM
There's evil in that fridge," Lois grumbled as she eyed the freezer, wary of the tub of Rocky Road that hid within.

Lois pulled a mock sterned face at him."You know very well that i don't like charmed, Mr. Kent"

"Then why did you make Clark & I sit through 14 hours of it with you last weekend?" Asked Mayson.

Lois upturned her nose at her 'friend' before replying, "It was revenge for making me sit through that 'Sex and the City' marathon last month."

Clark gaped at her, "it wasn't me who made you, it was Mayson, so why am I being revenged upon?"

She gave him a look that would have sent any regular earthling male to an early grave. "Because you offered her the TV when hers conveniently broke!"
"Lo' honey, didn't Clark tell you yet how he broke it?" asked Mayson as she sat down on Clark's lap, and started running her hands over his body.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 09:50 PM
(Meh, as long as we're being evil... evil )

Lois rolled her eyes just as the door to the third wife's bedroom creaked open and Lana padded out, yawning.

peep
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 10:01 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
<strong> (Meh, as long as we're being evil... evil )

Lois rolled her eyes just as the door to the third wife's bedroom creaked open and Lana padded out, yawning.

shock mad eek
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 10:05 PM
Clark woke up screaming, took a breath thinking "I'm never watching Smallville again"
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Framework4:
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
shock mad eek
Hey, don't lookit me!! *You* were the one who had Mayson touching him in a bad place! peep *runs*
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 10:08 PM
The story thus far

Clark gaped at her, "it wasn't me who made you, it was Mayson, so why am I being revenged upon?"

"Lo' honey, didn't Clark tell you yet how he broke it?" asked Mayson as she sat down on Clark's lap, and started running her hands over his body.

Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 10:48 PM
*Screams very shrilly* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh wait.. I thought yall meant Smallville's Lana...

-

Clark leaned back in his chair, wondering what life would be like if Polygamy hadn't been legalized in 1902.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 11:03 PM
Lana combed her fingers through her blond hair and growled, "Mayson, you're in my spot!"
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/29/07 11:53 PM
Lois rolled her eyes heavenward as she moved placed both hands on her hips, giving each of the 'lesser' wives the evil eye. "Excuse me, but we all know which one of us is the Alpha Female around here."

--

LOL! WHAT are we writing??

Whatever it is, ITS FUN!
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Catherine Bruce:
Hmm, do you think Tempus is up to his old tricks?

Patrick

=============================
The story thus far

Clark leaned back in his chair, wondering what life would be like if Polygamy hadn't been legalized in 1902.

Lana combed her fingers through her blond hair and growled, "Mayson, you're in my spot!"

Lois rolled her eyes heavenward as she moved placed both hands on her hips, giving each of the 'lesser' wives the evil eye. "Excuse me, but we all know which one of us is the Alpha Female around here."
As the three began to bicker again Clark silently cursed Miranda and her Kryptonite enhanced pheromone compound.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 12:20 AM
He was relieved when the impending cat-fight was abated by a knock on the door.

(abated means stopped, not helped, right? because that would just be wierd. goofy )
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 12:26 AM
(abated means stopped, not helped, right? because that would just be wierd. goofy )
a-bate (-bat)v. a-bat-ed, a-bat-ing, a-bates.v. tr. 1. To reduce in amount, degree, or intensity; lessen. See Synonyms at decrease. 2. To deduct from an amount; subtract. 3. Law. To put an end to. To make void.v. intr. 1. To fall off in degree or intensity; subside. 2. Law. To become void.[Middle English abaten, from Old French abattre, to beat down : a-, to (from Latin ad-. See AD-) + batre, to beat. See BATTER1.]

---------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from American Heritage Talking Dictionary
Copyright © 1997 The Learning Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 12:31 AM
Thanks, Frame wave
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 12:34 AM
The story thus far

As the three began to bicker again Clark silently cursed Miranda and her Kryptonite enhanced pheromone compound.

Clark glanced through the door as he went towards it, "Did one of you invite Sara over?"
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 12:42 AM
The figure on the other side of the door, however, was not Sara, but a curious little man in a bowler hat.
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 01:13 AM
The story thus far

Clark glanced through the door as he went towards it, "Did one of you invite Sara over?"

The figure on the other side of the door, however, was not Sara, but a curious little man in a bowler hat.
The world seemed to bend and shudder, and Clark was aware of being dizzy, behind him he heard a "swoosh" sound as Zara arrived home from a patrol.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: sammie Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 01:31 AM
when this story has ended does anyone have any arguments against me putting it up and saying all the names of people that contributed. if u dont want me to then i wont. oh and if you want me to then we need a name so any ideas would be appreciated. any arguments against the idea of putting it up?
Posted By: sammie Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 01:33 AM
oh and whats happened to superman?
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 02:46 AM
Originally posted by sammie:
oh and whats happened to superman?
Well let's think about this, so far the poor guy is up to four wives. With four wives just keeping the peace is going to suck up lots and lots of time.

And with the way the timeline keeps shifting .....
Posted By: sammie Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 04:53 AM
true. rotflol this story is going really good well done guys!
Posted By: Alisha Knight Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 11:02 AM
Clark gave the man at the door an almost begging look, "Please tell me you're here in response to my advert - I don't think I can take having four wives any more!"

(This isn't quite how I imagined I would be posting 'my' first fic, but this looked like fun!)
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 12:17 PM
The story thus far

The world seemed to bend and shudder, and Clark was aware of being dizzy, behind him he heard a "swoosh" sound as Zara arrived home from a patrol.

Clark gave the man at the door an almost begging look, "Please tell me you're here in response to my advert - I don't think I can take having four wives any more!"
The man at the door seemed speechless, staring past Clark with a fixed gaze.
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 02:50 PM
"Oh my, we do have a problem, don't we?" H.G Wells said before entering the house.
Posted By: ccmalo Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 04:20 PM
"My sympathies, ladies, on your, eh, shall we say lack of ... er... um... sexual activity with only a fraction of Mr. Kent at your, ah... disposal, and so I've brought several, very able young men to... ahem... ah... help you find, in the words of the immortal Mr. Jagger... satisfaction.... that is in the bedroom of course, if I may make myself clear, although I do understand that you may wish to enjoy these gentlemen in other rooms as well."
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 04:28 PM
LOL, CC! rotflol You guys *do* recall that this is the G-Folder, right? *g*
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 05:21 PM
LOL, CC! rotflol You guys *do* recall that this is the G-Folder, right? *g*
lol but Queenie, there's no description of anything that should be in the *other* folder. But thanks for the reality check there laugh And in living with the gfic genre...

Mayson clapped excitedly before rushing into one of the rooms. "Satisfaction in the bedroom must mean he knows how to help me reorganize my closet!"
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 05:31 PM
"No, no, no, Mayson, don't waste his time in the bedroom--you know his talents lie in the kitchen!" Lois exclaimed.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 05:43 PM
Hee. If y'all like, how about we copy everything up until Bru's "closet" post and paste it in the Nfic folder as sort of a 'fork in the road'? wink

"Can any of them change diapers?" Zara asked excitedly.
Posted By: ccmalo Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 06:07 PM
Rolling her eyes her at the libido-challenged Zara and Mayson, Lois slid her fingers over the muscled chest of a tall, blue-eyed man who had strode decisively to her side, kissed him slowly, hungrily with the pent up frustration of lonely nights, then murmured against his lips, "Make love to me now."
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 07:38 PM
"For once," the guy murmured against her lips with a voice that was slightly familiar yet somehow different, "I'm actually *glad* Herb dragged me along on a 'Tempus Hunt'."
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 06/30/07 11:22 PM
The story thus far

"Oh my, we do have a problem, don't we?" H.G Wells said before entering the house.

"My sympathies, ladies, on your, eh, shall we say lack of ... er... um... sexual activity with only a fraction of Mr. Kent at your, ah... disposal, and so I've brought several, very able young men to... ahem... ah... help you find, in the words of the immortal Mr. Jagger... satisfaction.... that is in the bedroom of course, if I may make myself clear, although I do understand that you may wish to enjoy these gentlemen in other rooms as well."

Mayson clapped excitedly before rushing into one of the rooms. "Satisfaction in the bedroom must mean he knows how to help me reorganize my closet!"

"No, no, no, Mayson, don't waste his time in the bedroom--you know his talents lie in the kitchen!" Lois exclaimed.

Rolling her eyes her at the libido-challenged Zara and Mayson, Lois slid her fingers over the muscled chest of a tall, blue-eyed man who had strode decisively to her side, kissed him slowly, hungrily with the pent up frustration of lonely nights, then murmured against his lips, "Make love to me now."

"For once," the guy murmured against her lips with a voice that was slightly familiar yet somehow different, "I'm actually *glad* Herb dragged me along on a 'Tempus Hunt'."
Ten minutes later H.G. Wells was seen running up Clinton St. with three* scantily clad women in pursuit, yelling something about "faster then a speeding bullet".

(* Zara being Kryptonian also has superspeed)

-
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 12:24 AM
Hee. If y'all like, how about we copy everything up until Bru's "closet" post and paste it in the Nfic folder as sort of a 'fork in the road'? wink
A Fork In The Road
Posted By: ccmalo Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 03:00 AM
Lois, having no idea who the three scantily clad women who had come after Wells were, shrugged, then turned to another of the men whom the time-traveller had brought with him, and said softly, "Patrick was amazing, and he's given me a desire for.... more," as she led him by the hand to her bedroom.
Posted By: sammie Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 03:25 AM
hey what did i say about going n-fic framework!
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 08:11 AM
I could point out that it was Mary who said Fork it or Carol who was trying to find a back room.

But no, it is like this, come August 6 of this year I will have been married 30 years. Plus I have two grown daughters. I learned DECADES ago not to argue with women!!

Originally posted by ccmalo:
And
copy everything .... and paste it in the Nfic folder as sort of a 'fork in the road'? wink
Posted By: Alisha Knight Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 10:05 AM
She gave him a seductive smile and fluttered her eyelashes provocatively, "I know there's another Double Fudge Crunch Bar in here somewhere, I just can't remember where I left it, so be a dear and find it for me."
Posted By: ccmalo Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 10:44 AM
Patrick, I have no idea what you're talking about. It's all whooshing right over my head. What back room? and why the quotes?

what am I missing here?

c.
Posted By: sammie Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 11:29 AM
can i please just take a second of your time to apologise to framework!
i am soo sorry, that sounded so mean what i said in the n-fic folder. ive put an apology in the n-fic folder as well. ive been having a bad mood time with my best friend and as i got angry ive taken it out on other people who have no idea who my mate even is and im going off subject but please please please accept my deepest apologies!
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 12:36 PM
Aw, there there, Sammie goofy

...A fact which I realized sometime *after* posting, actually. blush
Posted By: ccmalo Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 01:06 PM
still puzzled - not seeing anything n-fic in any of the posts. And what is this "back room" thing? Can someone please explain?

c.
Posted By: TOC Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 02:05 PM
"By the way," Lois purred, "I'm not exactly sure who you are, but you do seem to be of the Homo Sapiens family of the Kryptonium subgroup of the other-universe Clark Kent persuasion... and if my husband can have four wives, why can't I have at least two husbands?"

Ann
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 02:55 PM
still puzzled - not seeing anything n-fic in any of the posts. And what is this "back room" thing? Can someone please explain?
I assume, from context, that "back room" metaphorically refers to couples seeking a secluded area in which to do unspeakable, non-G-rated things to each other. In other words, the parts were getting steamy. wink

I think the posting is PG-13 so far, no more and not much less. References to sexual behavior without actually *describing* the suchness, and so on. We're in dangerous water, but we probably won't get deleted by mods for what's up here so far.

Savvy? laugh
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 04:27 PM
"I'm not sure that's wise," H.G Wells broke in, "surely it takes a super-powered being to handle more than one spouse."
Posted By: ccmalo Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 06:18 PM
I assume, from context, that "back room" metaphorically refers to couples seeking a secluded area in which to do unspeakable, non-G-rated things to each other. In other words, the parts were getting steamy.
Thanks, QoC. I'd thought things were going the steamy way way as soon as Mayson did the lap thing to Clark and gave him the body rub. Plus the polygamy thing, of course. smile Still curious about the use of "back room" - it must be some sort of regional idiom that we don't use here in that same sense. Here it means to do a private political or business deal outside of regular channels - "a back room deal".

Okay, moving on:

Stiffening, Lois said, "You're fantasizing again, Mr. Wells, but the fact is that my needs, both sexual and emotional, haven't been met; nor, by the way, am I an animal to be *handled* by some misogynist creep like Clark 'sleeps around' Kent, super powers or not."
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 06:47 PM
Patrick, I have no idea what you're talking about. It's all whooshing right over my head. What back room? and why the quotes?
what am I missing here?

Sorry, back room = Nfic area, Where I grew up a back room was where the teenagers at an unsupervised party would go to make out. The drinking and the drugs were in the main areas.

And mostly I was trying to pass the buck when Sammie complained.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 07:41 PM
Surprised, and wondering just what kind of universe he'd gotten into *this* time, Wells turned to Clark who merely snorted and said, "Ignore her; she can't even cook."
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 07:49 PM
Our Story So Far:

Ten minutes later H.G. Wells was seen running up Clinton St. with three* scantily clad women in pursuit, yelling something about "faster then a speeding bullet".

Lois, having no idea who the three scantily clad women who had come after Wells were, shrugged, then turned to another of the men whom the time-traveller had brought with him, and said softly, "Patrick was amazing, and he's given me a desire for.... more," as she led him by the hand to her bedroom.
She gave him a seductive smile and fluttered her eyelashes provocatively, "I know there's another Double Fudge Crunch Bar in here somewhere, I just can't remember where I left it, so be a dear and find it for me."
"By the way," Lois purred, "I'm not exactly sure who you are, but you do seem to be of the Homo Sapiens family of the Kryptonium subgroup of the other-universe Clark Kent persuasion... and if my husband can have four wives, why can't I have at least two husbands?"
"I'm not sure that's wise," H.G Wells broke in, "surely it takes a super-powered being to handle more than one spouse."

Stiffening, Lois said, "You're fantasizing again, Mr. Wells, but the fact is that my needs, both sexual and emotional, haven't been met; nor, by the way, am I an animal to be *handled* by some misogynist creep like Clark 'sleeps around' Kent, super powers or not."

Surprised, and wondering just what kind of universe he'd gotten into *this* time, Wells turned to Clark who merely snorted and said, "Ignore her; she can't even cook."
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/01/07 11:51 PM
"Hey, just because you can't handle a little spice in your life, Kent, doesn't mean that you get to knock Lois's cooking, because I for one have no complaints," Dan Scardino said having overheard the conversation upon exiting one of the bedrooms.
Posted By: ccmalo Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/02/07 02:53 AM
Having just entered the the room after saving 1000 people on a sinking cruise ship, Zara said, "Wells, why did you bring all these amazing men for us if you didn't know that something is terribly wrong with Clark Kent; if your didn't know that in fact none of us has had sex with the being that calls himself Clark Kent, and who I now suspect, and I think you must too, Wells, is not really Clark Kent at all but a Troglodyte Shapeshifter?"

And thanks, Patrick, for the explanation. I'd never heard the n-fic mbs referred to as "the back room". When people say that do they lower their voices and whisper? laugh
Posted By: TOC Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/02/07 03:44 AM
Hardly had Zara finished speaking than "Clark Kent" suddenly turned into a green (almost Kryptonite-green!), slimy, eight-armed, six-eyed, and, if you are into that sort of thing, one rather kissable mouth (and two not so kissable). The being was unclothed, and you could see that between his legs was... nothing.

"So that's why we've never had sex!" shrieked Lois. "What have you done to my husband, you monster?"

Ann
Posted By: ccmalo Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/02/07 04:32 AM
Mayson, cuddling with Dan on the sofa, looked up and said, "I wonder if the monster ate Clark Kent?"
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/02/07 04:50 AM
No sooner had Mayson said that did the green critter turn an even more disgusting shade of green and began to make some rather loud and disgustingly rude burping noise, and the next thing anyone knew there was a sadly mostly clothed Clark Kent sprawled on the floor covered in a green gelatinous ooze; getting up and trying to wipe away as much of the gunk as he possibley could from his eyes, Clark looked around the room in a daze, "Lois, Honey, I had the craziest dream last night about -- Mayson, arent' you dead?"
Posted By: TOC Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/02/07 05:04 AM
Before Mayson could answer, Lois threw herself down on the floor beside Clark and hugged him, green gelatinous gunk and all, while gushing:

"Oh Honey, I'm so sorry; I should have known that something was wrong; I just thought that you were a very, very, very patient man - and a womanizer too, of course!"

Ann
Posted By: ccmalo Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/02/07 07:26 AM
Daintily stepping over Clark's slime puddles, Lana, pink pompoms in hand, opened the front door, saying, "Did you know that cheerleading is a great way to meet guys?" as she left the apartment.
Posted By: TOC Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/02/07 07:40 AM
Frowning, Mayson muttered to herself, "So that's why your ravishing me never felt anything like 'Sex And the City' and 'Desperate Housewives' (sorry about the time loop) seemed to promise me it would - so instead of waiting in vain for bedroom fireworks bestowed on me by Clark Kent, I think I'll make a career out of defusing car bombs instead!"

Ann
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/02/07 05:56 PM
Zara reached out and pulled Lane off Kent, tossing her on to the sofa, shifted into super speed and pulled Kent into a deep kiss.
Posted By: Laura S Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/02/07 06:15 PM
As Herb walked in the room, he gasped.

"But Lana! I thought we had something special together... Does this mean...?"

Edit: *blushes* Dangit. I meant to say Zara. But... if you guys can run with Lana, then that's fine too. Sorry about that!
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/02/07 11:09 PM
"Wait Herb! Lana went out so that must be..." He wasn't able to finish as 'Lana' flew through the wall.
Posted By: ccmalo Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/03/07 03:35 AM
Which was a load bearing wall and, as the ceiling started to collapse, faster than a speeding bullet, Clark Kent leaped on the nearest chair, raised his incredibly strong, powerful, breathtakenly muscled albeit green slime-covered arms and, like the mighty Atlas, held up the ceiling, thus saving the apartment building from collapse.
Posted By: sammie Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/03/07 08:01 AM
"Everybody get out," he shouted over the sound of coughing and plaster from the walls and ceiling falling on to the ground and Clark plus the others.
Posted By: TOC Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/03/07 02:25 PM
"Wait," Lois shouted, "maybe that wasn't Zara masquerading as Lana, maybe it was a Troglodyte Shapeshifter masquerading as Zara masquerading as Lana... and why did she fly through that wall anyway?"

Ann
Posted By: sammie Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/03/07 03:01 PM
"Lois, please just get out, achoo." Lois looked up at him in surprise, "Did you just sneeze?" Clark nodded as another sneeze took over.
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/05/07 07:24 PM
"Clark" collapsed to the floor, his skin turned green and sloughed off his bone, leaving a mass of rotting stinking goo and titanium bones.
Posted By: TOC Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/06/07 12:35 AM
"He's a robot," Lois cried, "a robot who is allergic to - well, something! And my husband has been kidnapped!"

Ann
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/06/07 04:35 AM
Originally posted by a vast number of insane people:

Our Story So Far:

"Hey, just because you can't handle a little spice in your life, Kent, doesn't mean that you get to knock Lois's cooking, because I for one have no complaints," Dan Scardino said having overheard the conversation upon exiting one of the bedrooms.

Having just entered the the room after saving 1000 people on a sinking cruise ship, Zara said, "Wells, why did you bring all these amazing men for us if you didn't know that something is terribly wrong with Clark Kent; if your didn't know that in fact none of us has had sex with the being that calls himself Clark Kent, and who I now suspect, and I think you must too, Wells, is not really Clark Kent at all but a Troglodyte Shapeshifter?"

Hardly had Zara finished speaking than "Clark Kent" suddenly turned into a green (almost Kryptonite-green!), slimy, eight-armed, six-eyed, and, if you are into that sort of thing, one rather kissable mouth (and two not so kissable). The being was unclothed, and you could see that between his legs was... nothing.

"So that's why we've never had sex!" shrieked Lois. "What have you done to my husband, you monster?"

Mayson, cuddling with Dan on the sofa, looked up and said, "I wonder if the monster ate Clark Kent?"

No sooner had Mayson said that did the green critter turn an even more disgusting shade of green and began to make some rather loud and disgustingly rude burping noise, and the next thing anyone knew there was a sadly mostly clothed Clark Kent sprawled on the floor covered in a green gelatinous ooze; getting up and trying to wipe away as much of the gunk as he possibley could from his eyes, Clark looked around the room in a daze, "Lois, Honey, I had the craziest dream last night about -- Mayson, arent' you dead?"

Before Mayson could answer, Lois threw herself down on the floor beside Clark and hugged him, green gelatinous gunk and all, while gushing:

"Oh Honey, I'm so sorry; I should have known that something was wrong; I just thought that you were a very, very, very patient man - and a womanizer too, of course!"

Daintily stepping over Clark's slime puddles, Lana, pink pompoms in hand, opened the front door, saying, "Did you know that cheerleading is a great way to meet guys?" as she left the apartment.

Frowning, Mayson muttered to herself, "So that's why your ravishing me never felt anything like 'Sex And the City' and 'Desperate Housewives' (sorry about the time loop) seemed to promise me it would - so instead of waiting in vain for bedroom fireworks bestowed on me by Clark Kent, I think I'll make a career out of defusing car bombs instead!"

Zara reached out and pulled Lane off Kent, tossing her on to the sofa, shifted into super speed and pulled Kent into a deep kiss.

As Herb walked in the room, he gasped.

"But Lana! I thought we had something special together... Does this mean...?"

"Wait Herb! Lana went out so that must be..." He wasn't able to finish as 'Lana' flew through the wall.

Which was a load bearing wall and, as the ceiling started to collapse, faster than a speeding bullet, Clark Kent leaped on the nearest chair, raised his incredibly strong, powerful, breathtakenly muscled albeit green slime-covered arms and, like the mighty Atlas, held up the ceiling, thus saving the apartment building from collapse.

"Everybody get out," he shouted over the sound of coughing and plaster from the walls and ceiling falling on to the ground and Clark plus the others.

"Wait," Lois shouted, "maybe that wasn't Zara masquerading as Lana, maybe it was a Troglodyte Shapeshifter masquerading as Zara masquerading as Lana... and why did she fly through that wall anyway?"

"Lois, please just get out, achoo." Lois looked up at him in surprise, "Did you just sneeze?" Clark nodded as another sneeze took over.

"Clark" collapsed to the floor, his skin turned green and sloughed off his bone, leaving a mass of rotting stinking goo and titanium bones.

"He's a robot," Lois cried, "a robot who is allergic to - well, something! And my husband has been kidnapped!"
With the building in ruins Lois picked her way through the rubble becoming aware of a small clear area the was blurred, the real Clark still making out with Zara at superspeed, trusting in their auras she dropped her clothing, and dove into the superspeed blur.
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/06/07 06:17 AM
Elsewhere, the really real Clark let out a bored yawn as his captors continued to try to get information out of him, all seemingly oblivious to the fact that he was immune to a wide arrange of torture.
Posted By: ccmalo Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/06/07 06:21 AM
oops - posted as Catherine did - but since the sentence didn't follow logically from her post, I deleted it
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/08/07 06:58 PM
The so called really real Clark was still yawning when T-Wyouti reached down and ripped all three hearts from his chest, and muttered "titanium and plastic, another fake Superman."
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/08/07 07:04 PM
The so called really real Clark glanced down at his now exposed chest cavity before whining, "Aw man, come on! Do you know how much Doc's gonna kill me for this one?"
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/08/07 09:54 PM
T-Wyouti grimaced, "Oh, ahh, sorry, wasn't thinking, here" she dumped all three hearts into the open chest and waved a hand around closing the hole.
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/08/07 10:43 PM
The not so really real Clark heaved a sigh of relief. "Phew! Thanks. Boy, I gotta tell you, I can't wait for this little experiment to be over. I'm getting these ridiculous urges to 'Do Good' and for some reason I have an irresistable craving for high-fat, high salt, nutritionally worthless snack items."
Posted By: TOC Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/08/07 11:48 PM
Since the present poster doesn't know what a T-Wyouti is, she will instead re-introduce her own favorite character, Lois Lane, who gets to ask the not so really real Clark, "What kind of experiment is this - or should I say, are you - anyway? And who is behind it? And does the fact that you have three hearts have anything to do with the fact that you are cheating so much?"

Ann
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/09/07 12:22 AM
Confused and slightly dazed at the sudden change before him - just wear had Lois Lane come from, anyway? - the not really real Clark blinked in confusion and looked around and answered in said confusion. "I'm not really sure what's going on, to tell the truth, only that I was made for the sole purpose of an experiment entitled 'Project X,'which has something to do with the testing of human and kryptonian interactions. Or something. Where did you come from and where did T-Wyouti go, anyway?"
Posted By: TOC Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/09/07 01:27 AM
"Where did T-Wyouti go? Huh? Am I my sister's keeper? Is she a sister, by the way, or a 'she' at all? And where did I come from? That's none of your business! And if anyone wanted to test human and kryptonian interactions they could have sent the two of us over to the nfic folder long ago! Try spinning a better yarn next time, Buster!"

Ann
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/09/07 02:20 AM
Not really real Clark held his hands up against her barrage, or at least held them up the best he could with his arms still tied to the chair. "Woah woah lady, you're being all brook-like with the babbling! And believe me, I have no problem taking a tryst to whatever this 'infik' place you talk about is, but I'm kinda tied up at the moment, rather quite literally. And this isn't MY plan, I'll have you know. I'm just a clone or a replicant or something of that nature. And why I have three hearts I have no idea."
Posted By: TOC Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/09/07 03:37 AM
The present poster, seeing that neither Lois nor really real Clark seemed really sure about what was really really going on, decided to take matters into her own hands, assume the role of challenge fic deity, pluck really real Clark Kent and Lex Luthor from their respective hiding places and make them drop in on Lois and not really real Clark, just to see what sparks such an encounter might really produce.

Ann
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/09/07 04:21 AM
The for real really real Clark who was indeed actually really Clark Kent looked around and wondered just how it was he left Borneo. For while he was the for real really real Clark who was indeed actually really Clark Kent, he was really from the actual past, but that didn't stop him from getting all googly eyed the moment he spotted a raven haired beauty, and it also didn't stop his immediate mistrust of a curly haired fiend who was bound to be an arch nemesis of sorts and said the only thing that he could in such an instance. "Where am I and who are you guys?" Actually, he said this in the language that's spoken in Borneo, whatever that may be, because last he knew he was still IN Borneo.

(I haven't slept all night, so I'm in a dorky mood. BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!)
Posted By: sammie Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/09/07 09:29 AM
am i the only one who hasnt a clue what this tory is going on about with all its really real clarks and that!!
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/09/07 10:22 AM
am i the only one who hasnt a clue what this tory is going on about with all its really real clarks and that!!
blush Erm... sorry about that...
Posted By: sammie Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/09/07 02:52 PM
lol thats ok i just had to read it about 4 times b4 i got it. goofy
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/09/07 04:29 PM
LOL oops. Note to self: Don't post while sleep deprived.
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/09/07 05:33 PM
Originally posted by TOC:
And if anyone wanted to test human and kryptonian interactions they could have sent the two of us over to the nfic folder long ago!

Ann
They did A Fork In The Road
Posted By: woody Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/13/07 09:28 AM
And suddenly, all the characters in the scene vanished and reappeared inside an igloo with an Eskimo couple who were very passionately embracing. Real Clark tried to greet them in Bornean, but they just looked at him.
Posted By: TOC Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/13/07 09:59 AM
"My boy," said a booming voice from heaven, "I may or may not be your father, and I may or may not have sent you to these Eskimos so that you can learn about your true destiny from them."

Ann
Posted By: princessanna Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/13/07 01:36 PM
"And you may or may not have just confused me *completely*," Clark grumbled. "So what? Am I meant to be here or not? What is my destiny?!"

~Anna.
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/14/07 02:07 AM
Posted By: TOC Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/14/07 05:34 AM
Her mouth fell open as she saw what appeared to be a live broadcast from Alaska. Her husband, dressed as Clark Kent, stared with gaping mouth at a giant apparition, seemingly a goddess of retribution, who accused him of having made a certain woman pregnant. And the goddess wore the face of... Lois Lane?

Ann
Posted By: Framework4 Re: who wants to play a 'game'? - 07/14/07 07:14 AM
Originally posted by TOC:
a goddess of retribution...the goddess wore the face of... Lois Lane?
rotflol rotflol rotflol

Mad Dog Lane as the Goddess of Retribution, oh my.

peep <-- picture this little yellow guy as Clark
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards