Paul,

I am in awe of the way your brain works. How did you ever come up with this title? I love these types of plays on words, and you really are a master at it. Very well done.

The story itself is hilarious, and wickedly clever.

"When my Grandfather died, he gave them to me to hold for the next worthy one. I thought it would be a student of mine... Jzuk Mao... but he was seduced by evil and greed. My last action before I left for America with my grandchildren was to have him arrested."

"Gee. Someone who knows you have the bracelets, knows how to use them, is greedy and evil, and has cause to resent you. I wonder if he has anything to do with all this..."

For once, everyone ignored Beta.
rotflol

personally, i'm most fond of the ending, so if you just finished plugging along through the beginning, i want you to know that i think it gets better later.
Well, I liked it right from the beginning, but I do have to admit the ending is pretty good. All together a fun story to read.

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster