OP Offline
Features Writer
Here is the next part: Revive

I figured making you all wait was needlessly cruel wink
Hope you all enjoy ^_^

Features Writer
Features Writer
Thank you! Thank you! notworthy notworthy notworthy

Whew! Soooo glad Clark was there so quickly, and WOW! Epic save, Superman! dance

Looking forward to the next installment!!

-Bek
hyper

Columnist
Columnist
Comments? Like OMG! Comments? He saved her. Of course, he would save her. But the way you said Clark remembered Melissa throwing petals at his wedding. Awe. He saved her even though he knew it would hurt him. I love how Bill took charge after everything. So happy Clark was close by. Looking forward to more.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
This chapter is absolutely awesome. I've read it three times already. I loved how he saved her, regardless of what that meant for him. Now I'm kind of hoping he'll get a little TLC from Lois. Can't wait for the next part

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
SuperBek -- Thanks ^_^ Glad you liked Clark's save laugh

CarrieRene -- I think Bill is my favorite side character to write. cool I really wish Henderson had been as big in the show as he had been in the old 50's Superman. Admittedly, that's who I picture when I write him (though his family is different here).

bakasi -- TLC is up.... love

Glad you all enjoyed, thanks again smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, I can start breathing again. Quick, strong Kal-El saved Melissa. It must have been difficult for Henderson, being a police officer, friend and most of all frightened father. Glad to see Bernie show up as quickly as he did. Does the gentle scientist ever get a break?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard