Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (3/12) - 01/09/23 01:25 AM
Here is the next part: Revive

I figured making you all wait was needlessly cruel wink
Hope you all enjoy ^_^
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (3/12) - 01/09/23 02:34 AM
Thank you! Thank you! notworthy notworthy notworthy

Whew! Soooo glad Clark was there so quickly, and WOW! Epic save, Superman! dance

Looking forward to the next installment!!

-Bek
hyper
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (3/12) - 01/09/23 10:11 AM
Comments? Like OMG! Comments? He saved her. Of course, he would save her. But the way you said Clark remembered Melissa throwing petals at his wedding. Awe. He saved her even though he knew it would hurt him. I love how Bill took charge after everything. So happy Clark was close by. Looking forward to more.
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (3/12) - 01/09/23 11:04 AM
This chapter is absolutely awesome. I've read it three times already. I loved how he saved her, regardless of what that meant for him. Now I'm kind of hoping he'll get a little TLC from Lois. Can't wait for the next part
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (3/12) - 01/12/23 01:39 AM
SuperBek -- Thanks ^_^ Glad you liked Clark's save laugh

CarrieRene -- I think Bill is my favorite side character to write. cool I really wish Henderson had been as big in the show as he had been in the old 50's Superman. Admittedly, that's who I picture when I write him (though his family is different here).

bakasi -- TLC is up.... love

Glad you all enjoyed, thanks again smile
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (3/12) - 05/06/23 01:06 AM
Okay, I can start breathing again. Quick, strong Kal-El saved Melissa. It must have been difficult for Henderson, being a police officer, friend and most of all frightened father. Glad to see Bernie show up as quickly as he did. Does the gentle scientist ever get a break?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards