Thanks for the recap. It's been a while since I read Sky Fall and I had forgotten that Clark still didn't have all his memories and/or powers back. I do remember thinking, "Here?! You're ending here?!" So, I too am glad for the sequel. hyper

I always thought that M&J had been taken out of Smallville by Clark, which he didn't remember after losing his memories. I love the clan get together of the Irigs. What fun! How nice of them to allow the Kents to bunk with them. Poor M&J, not knowing whether Clark was alive or dead. You could do a whole other story just about what happened to them and what they went through. clap

I look forward to where you might take this. I'm sure that Superman won't have an easy return, from all the death and destruction left in the wake of Nightfall. I'm sure Lex will come back somehow and blame him.

I'll be reading, even if I don't always time to comment as I'm trying not to fall behind in my story.

I did think of another title last night, but you had changed it before I had time to comment:

After the Sky Falls or After the Sky Fell

which, of course, would link it to the previous story and wouldn't change your original title all too much. Although, when I saw your new title I began to wonder if the "Fall" was referring to the fall of the hero or the fall of Superman and not necessarily just to Nightfall.

Yes, I too try to double check the Archives to see if a similar title was already used before choosing my final title. Then again, with my stories I have a tendency to use similar titles (my apologies to anyone who gets confused).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.