Originally posted by John Lambert:
Has Clark ever been revealed to Lois by someone else... other than Tempus, in a story?
I am trying to think of any cases. I am sure they exist somewhere.
Sounds like a question for FanFic Related.

How did I forget Noah? On the other hand, I am not sure I remember her being in "Irish Eyes", but that one I have not watched often. Interesting she fanishes in "Noah", and then Dr. Klein shows up the next episode. Maybe they are non-compatible elements, sort of like Dan and Mason. Although really I don't know why they killed Mason off.
I kept hoping they'd bring Star back, but I guess they went with STAR Labs instead. Yes, but they had to kill Mayson because Clark didn't have the heart to tell her she just didn't do anything for him and that he'd been in love with Lois since well, forever. It was better that she die than Clark have to face being the bad guy in a relationship (although that sounds like a good angst angle for him).

There is one story where he tells her this before he gets his whole memory back, but that is one where they think he is SM when they find him.
Hmmmm. That sounds familiar, but I can't remember which one it was. Was that the one where SM ends up in the Bordello?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.