blush Sorry, John. It looks like I missed this FDK.

Originally posted by John Lambert:
EW: Jimmy's idea came from what he did in canon. In canon, meteor sightings were reported in Suicide Slum... leading him to discover the hole with Superman's "S".

JOHN: are you saying that Jimmy at some level remembers the way things were before the time break, or are you saying that you got that idea and not that Jimmy remembers?
I'm saying Jimmy thought of looking for meteors falling earlier than the asteroid in canon, so why wouldn't he here?

Lois:Well, most are not acting like they are taking it seriously. If I left it up to Wolfe and Perry we would never find him.
PERRY: That's enough, little missy.

Although the bigger question is, would Lois believe if Cat told her?
[Linked Image] Has Clark ever been revealed to Lois by someone else... other than Tempus, in a story?

Clark:But how can I be found when no one around me knows who I really am?
Hey, at least he's not floating in the bay.

Clark:I definately feel lost.
clap

Lois:You don't get it do you. I want Clark back, and as soon as possible. This should be Henderson's number one priority.
HENDERSON: dizzy Really? I doubt that.

But at least with Star everyone knows she doesn't know what is really going on. Did she only show up in two episodes, or did they use her another time I am forgetting? All I remember for sure is "Contact" and "Ordinary People"
"Noah" and "Irish Eyes" too. 4 episodes in all.

she has acces to alt-dimension? She knows more than even I suspected, although I guess she does not understand how to process it all right.
She has access to it in that she knows about it. She knows that alt-Clark is a Clark like True Clark, but from another dimension. But, sadly for Clark, she can't tell him anything about his home dimension. Not that he'd understand her anyway... when he had all his memories, that is.

Clark:She still does not trust me. I guess I will have to put off telling her CK=SM a bit more.
Well, at least until he realizes it himself.

I guess I really did not expect a direct answer.
[Linked Image]

EW: Even if Lois believes Star, she doesn't know that "Herb" has anything to do with Clark.

JOHN: I had not noticed that. She has no clue who Herb is and no way at this point to figure out who he is. Well, she could ask Clark "who Herb is", but right now even that would not help. And she has no reason to think he would know.
Exactly.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.