“No natural disasters, besides Nightfall,” confirmed Jimmy, who had been standing nearby, listening in on their conversation, unbeknownst to Lois.
Hopefully they can but Jimmy to good use.

“I double-checked. I even checked for any meteor sightings, just in case the impact with Nightfall blew Superman back to Earth. Nothing.”
frown I liked that way of finding him. Although I guess since Clark did return, I should have figured.

“I know you’re worried about CK, and so am I,”
Lois:At least one person understand this is a serious situation and Clark needs our help.

Jimmy said, pulling a chair up to Lois’s desk and sitting down. “But don’t you think we should be searching every avenue for Superman, instead?”

“Same diff,” Cat murmured.
clap

Lois snapped her gaze to Cat, who merely shrugged as if wondering why Lois was looking at her. Did Cat know about Clark’s ability to contact Superman? Had Clark told her? Maybe Cat was Clark’s best friend.
Cat:I know how Clark contacts Superman, but I figured it out all on my own.

Lois looked up at the ceiling. How could she explain to Jimmy how very un-right this idea was without hurting his feelings? Just because she, herself, had these psychic feelings every once and while, didn’t mean she had faith in anyone who hung up a shingle and announced that they were ‘psychic’.
But it can't hurt, can it?

Didn’t those guys know she had grown to rely on one or the other of them?
More reason to think her abduction theory was right. ALthough that might not make it easier to find them.

If Lois found out that the two of them had gone off somewhere together without informing her…
Clark:I am very glad that that is not the case. I just hope she is glad when she finally finds me.

John Pack Lambert