"She said her intention was to stay in my apartment."
Henderson should have a field day with that phrase laugh

"No. Because Lois Lane works there."

Henderson leaned forward. "What does Lois have to do with this?"
Woman. Knows Clark.

"I'm not legally required to answer your questions," Clark said.
Umm…that’s true. It also means he now needs to defer answering to his lawyer.

He couldn't say 'yes'. He couldn't say 'no'. "I'm not in that situation."
hyper

"So if that person was Clark, he had to have been carrying his current clothes with him."
Ooooh!

"Now it's important for an entirely new reason," Lois said. "Because in your scenario, the navy pants and charcoal jacket should have been in Clark's apartment when the forensic team was there."
Ooooooh!

Take Clark's jacket and tie. See which set of clothing was being worn when Mayson died."
Hmm…What if the tunnel left traces of sulfur and stuff on his clothes?

"That doesn't mean you can use Superman to cover every hole in your case."
Why not? He’s superfast. He can cover all the holes.

"How could she have done that?" Wolfe said.

"He keeps a key under his mat."

Wolfe raised his hands in frustration. "Doesn't anyone know this city's burglar stats are horrendous?" he said.
laugh

"When Mayson returned, there were two people in Clark's apartment," Lois said with a pointed look at Henderson. "You were right about that. But it wasn't Clark and Mayson; it was the Prada woman and Mayson. The Prada woman obviously has some connection to Clark, and Mayson was interested in him, too - something happened between them. Mayson was shot."
You know. There *is* a second possible version. When Mayson showed up the first time, she simply saw the female attire in Clark’s apartment and accused him of cheating. When she later returned, she saw Clark *wearing* the female attire. It explains why there’s only one dress so far. And Clark, being from a small town and all, didn’t want the world to find out that he’s a cross dresser. The scandal surrounding his dad had been bad enough. So, he panicked and shot Mayson.

"Because he knew she'd been killed in his apartment and he knew the Prada woman had been there. He was probably searching for her."

"Then why didn't he say that?" Wolfe demanded.

Lois chuckled grimly. "Because he's Clark Kent."
laugh Some also translate this as ‘he’s a lunkhead’.

When I need to speak to him again, I want to be able to contact him immediately."
And what if there’s an emergency?

Lois nodded earnestly. "I'll take him to my apartment," she said. "You have my number."
So, now we have Clark moving in with Lois. Lana’s not going to be happy about this.

"How does a man with such appalling taste in ties manage to have three women chasing after him?"
rotflol

Lois looked genuinely surprised. "Who's the third?" she asked.
[Linked Image]

"You think Clark loves this woman?" Henderson asked in surprise.

"Makes sense to me."

It didn't make sense to Henderson.
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.