Let's get the unpleasantness out of the way first. I hated all the pregnancy stuff, but then you knew that would be the case. Luckily it was a fairly minor point in the action, but it did taint the emotions quite a bit.

Overall this was an excellant story. I'd like to point out two parts of this last instalment that I particularily liked. The idea of the blood types being different was good. The O positive versus O negative was inspired. It's an old sci fi clique that different dimensions always seem to have something reversed, like electrical polarity or some such thing. It just seemed to make sense in context.

The other thing is Lane being able to pull the trigger. That was also perfectly in character. She had the other three nailed as not being able to do such a thing, but we, the gentle readers must remember where this Lois Lane, or Lane, came from. She'd been held prisoner for years in her own dimension. That has to make a person harder. Who really knows what she had to endure, and what she had to do to finally escape. This was not a pampered Lois Lane. This was a woman who'd had violence visited upon her (probably quite often) and wasn't above using it in return if necessary.

Also, it made for a convenient way to rid the two couples of their ongoing problem.

Nicely done.

Tank (who can only say to CC... Next!)