</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sue S.:
<strong> Soooo. I have the third part done. But I'm having a mini-freak out about it. I've lost about half the people who read the first part, which always makes me start wringing my hands in despair. (Is it me? Is it the story?) I haven't heard from my beta since Friday night. That's why this fic has such an unimaginative title. I couldn't think of anything (until after I started posting and it was too late to change it). And then a very similar story got posted today. I don't want our stories to get confused. So I might sit in my corner and rock back and forth tonight and post tomorrow. hyper So far, no two stories I've read on the boards are THAT much alike. Post away, Sue, post away! PLEASE!!! notworthy (And for my 2 cents, I like "Worth The Risk" title.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.