Happy Valentine's Day! I thank you guys for the lovely presents. FDK is always a good bet. It's cheap, it's easy, and it's just what I've always wanted. sloppy

Virginia - Awww, shucks. I thank you for the compliments but I'd have no idea how to teach anything. I just write what I'd pay good money to see. Thanks, also, for picking out (and laughing at) one of my favorite lines - That was all she needed to make her evening complete - to see Clark leave on yet another errand. smile You're right about how she should just kiss him already. And maybe she will… wink

Mouserocks - Thank you! I love writing banter between our heroes. That was what drew me into the show to start with and it's why the characters never quite seem to leave me.

Laura - Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Sarah - Waiting is always the hardest part, isn't it?

AntiKryptonite - I dithered over the spice conversation, worrying that it went on too long. My beta assured me that it "somehow they made it seem sexy". It's not that I doubted her opinion, just me. blush So I'm very, very happy to read that you liked it, too.

Soooo. I have the third part done. But I'm having a mini-freak out about it. I've lost about half the people who read the first part, which always makes me start wringing my hands in despair. (Is it me? Is it the story?) I haven't heard from my beta since Friday night. That's why this fic has such an unimaginative title. I couldn't think of anything (until after I started posting and it was too late to change it). And then a very similar story got posted today. I don't want our stories to get confused. So I might sit in my corner and rock back and forth tonight and post tomorrow. wallbash

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis