I had told Clark that I wasn’t used to sleeping in the same room as another person, but now I was no longer used to the solitude.
/hands Lois address for Mazik's Jewels/ There's a remedy for that.

Clark had insisted on moving to Perry’s the same day we had told each other our stories,
Nonononono. Can we please have the clone back?

which meant no one had connected Superman to Luthor or come to the erroneous conclusion that the superhero was once more “dead.”
/remembers line from the Sidekick Guide /
23. I will not die and be brought back to life by the Hero with such frequency that the fans say I have a revolving door in the afterlife.
staving off the reality of the empty spot across the room where the cot had once been by imagining Clark lying beside me, his arm resting across my waist, his breaths feathering the back of my neck, his smile filling my dreams.
She should 'suggest' it. And by 'suggest' I mean suggest in a Lois Lane fashion. Like she's 'borrowing' evidence from the crook's office.

The tapping sound repeated, and I froze when I realized that it was coming from the living room window.
Shouldn't Clark be using the door? Is the clone back?

He raised his hand in a small wave just as I stepped close enough to see that my visitor wore a winter coat over casual clothes…and glasses.
Naughty Clark. Going flying without being dressed.

“If I had known you were flying around, I’d have left the window open.”
goofy

“I’ve been waiting to ask you this my whole life.”
'Come fly with me...'

But he couldn’t mean…no. He couldn’t. He wouldn’t.
Propose. Huh. No. And Lois has a one-track mind, already measuring for a solitaire.

“I want you to wear the Superman Suit.”
So cute Lois forcing him. And it might also cause a fit for Clark. clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.