Sira, thanks so much for the great feedback! You really made my day with your comment on my writing style! blush

VirginiaR, I had to laugh at your comment about where Lois's thoughts are headed. And I love hearing questions, especially when it means people are interested in my story! wink

Thanks for your feedback, mozartmaid! I'm glad you're still enjoying the story!

Deadly Chakram, I thought it very interesting that a few of the quotes you pulled are figuring very heavily in the chapters I'm writing now. You almost seem to read my mind. smile And no, we don't get to hear the private conversation; the joys and woes of POV. :rolleyes:

Betty, what can I say? Your comment is going on my wall like a trophy, I think! blush And I hope you like where the letter goes--it actually wasn't originally planned, but I like how it turned out.

laugh Framework4, wouldn't it be great if those minor villains were around when you needed them? You just can't find good help these days, I guess! Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

Hope it's not too frustrating, Laurach. I'm not trying to give anyone high blood pressure here! smile

Thanks for the great feedback, Lynn! I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter; I always worry that I don't put enough in them or that I put too much in. smile And I think this next chapter should answer your questions, or some of them, anyway. cool

We'll see, Queen of the Capes. Thanks for commenting!

Everyone, thanks for the great response to this chapter. I would have made every chapter a cliff-hanger if I'd known it get this kind of feedback. :p