I agree with Sira, what a cliff-hanger! Was that a letter to Lois? Had he been thinking of leaving her and then changed his mind? Had he torn up the letter and left it for her to find and piece back together. Whatever it was left her bone-chilled. That couldn't be good.

Did Superman take Clark to Luthor to be redosed? Had he been looking too good that morning on the walk to the supermarket that he needed to hurt again?

Wow, what a confession to be whispered into the Lois's deaf ear. That Clark had witnessed Luthor use the Kryptonite on Superman and that it made him ordinary JUST LIKE CLARK. Hint-hint. Is Lois going to start thinking that that was why Clark hated / disliked Superman now? Was because Superman had been dosed by K and then he recovered and left Clark back at the cave?

I also loved that Lois thought Clark was going to kiss her. Oh, her thoughts are headed in that direction, are they? smile1

The banter between L&C is wonderful. Too many good lines to quote. love I especially liked her moving closer to him on their walk, enjoying his warmth. Very romantic. Only to be interrupted by Vatman! Ugh.

Yes, Lois, where is Jimmy? He left several posts ago, didn't he? I hope he hasn't been captured. How long would he be gone before they should start to worry he had been gone too long?

You have sucked me in. You don't have to answer my questions. wink laugh Writing them just helps me clarify my thoughts.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.