I see no one's started the folder yet, so I'll be back to sob into it once I've finished the installment...

OK. whinging whinging mecry mecry [Linked Image] [Linked Image] Is that enough? I'm not sure.

At first I was absolutely infuriated with Lane for trying to trick Clark like that. How could she do this to him at a time like this - possibly make him waste precious time, even though there's nothing he can do? Yes, as always you know where my sympathies lie.

But when I saw the reasoning behind it, as angry as it made me, I realized that this was probably an important step that Lane would have to take to realize that she is not just a substitute in alt-Clark's mind. So, grudgingly, I can see her pov...

And the moment when Clark realized that Lois was gone was just as powerful, as full of agony as I expected you would write it. Of course he knew, once he got a good look at her. The guilt, the knowledge, just as I predicted. His images of Lois with alt-Clark. Ohmigod...

And Lois and alt-Clark probably need to have this conversation too.

I hope I can survive the next two days, waiting for your next post. This is so good, CC.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5