Please, please, somebody smack that girl upside the head and tell her to snap out of it! I can't take much more of this! Aaaarg!!! It's totally in character, and does not give me the impression for one moment of "angst for angst's sake" - it's not like I think you are unnecessarily prolonging our agony here, but it's so hard to take! These chapters are almost painful to read. Please let her pick up on one of the many, many clues right in front of her face, soon!

Despite her total cluelessness concerning Superman, it *is* nice to see how protective she is with Clark. And good point, Virginia, that maybe if she sees more of fake-Superman she's make the same discovery she did in Vatman. Although, in Vatman, it took a kiss to make her see - which would make for a very scary scenario in this particular story!

Looking forward to more. (And, as I said before, I'm looking forward to a more frequent posting schedule! Please, soon? grovel )

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster