I hate seeing Clark so weak and helpless. Like Lois I mourn for the Clark he used to be. Was there another reason he didn't want Jimmy to go? Was he nervous being around Lois alone? Or had he just missed Jimmy?

Where is Jimmy going? I too would guess Smallville, except that it is too obvious, so I can't see him sending Jimmy there. Unless he's sending Jimmy where his folks are, which is another reason he wants Jimmy to be extra careful. But then again, Jimmy could be followed, so I can't see Clark sending Jimmy to his folks. So, you've got me stumpted. confused

It was painful hearing Lois tell Clark how much she needed to see Superman. I could sense the pain she caused Clark with this simple statement. How much does it hurt Clark that Lois so readily accepts the substitute Superman, when she had so easily loved the real one? Does he not realize that the more exposure she has to the fake Superman, the more likely she will realize he is fake? (As she did with Vatman) Of course, I'm sure Clark doesn't want to take that chance, knowing that 50/50 bet is one he could easily lose.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.