Michael: Oooh. Yeah. It's easy to be subtle in 109 parts. laugh Irony? Please! Is that like sarcasim? wink

There's been a comic linked in the LnC section, or was it Off Topic? about Superman doing a sight test. The ophthalmologist used a block of wood, a block of steel, etc. And while reading, hmm...probably this very story... I couldn't help but imagine Superman looking through everything (but lead) and then the Doc hold up a piece of ladies' outerwear. Works better than lead
razz

Editor in Chief quote for the article: "I never knew she was pregnant until she dropped that baby right in the middle of the newsroom."
Well, Ralph was never much of a yodeler.

'moan', not 'groan'?
Conceeds point.

Oh dear. Can you imagine, telepathically aware Junior. LnC might have to go without it until Junior goes to college!
Lex Junior? wink

Could always turn Lex into a cloud of ionized gas.
There's a thought. But I think it goes against his thall shall not kill rule... Oh! You meant Lois. They'd have to meet up first.

Life partner not being happy about soulmate showing up? Gee, can't imagine why. Prissy little things, them.
Life partner or soul mate? Or both?

She's not going to like that. Ugh-uh.
Lois would have to find out that they were hiding the info from here first.

Deep-fried Lex?
Canon Lex - Dead. Alt-Lex - Missing.

Bob (Bobbart) has a great story about a pregnant Lois. Actually, story and sequel, I think... Long ones.
I'll have to look for it when I figure out how to read long stories on the Archive. Right now I have difficulty finding where I left off... frown

How about handcuffs on the headboard? Who knows, she might go for kinky...
1)Wrong Clark. 2)And if he's handcuffed to the bed, it doesn't stop her from floating or allow him to help.

Who knows. She might be able to plead the belly.
The prego hormones made me do it? Really? Is that like the PMS defense?

Hmm... actually...schmoozing the best friend (from the non-sexually interesting side of the genderpool) of your sexual desire has always been known to be a great strategy. Cat's actually trying to jump Lucy's bones!
Possibly. Lois might miss the clues. But actually Cat's dating someone downstairs.

What's with the dreaming. And how does Trask fit into all this Lex, Jr., and Jaxon mess?
Hmmmm. Good questions.

You thought he needed a hobby? And you forgot that you don't like her?
Yep. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.