Virginia: Thanks for explaining that last.

A suggestion: this is a very large and complex story. Since you have it divided into these large multi-part chapters, I know I would find it helpful if you could do a little precis of story "As the story stands..."

Let's see. Canon Clark had to go off to New Krypton. He didn't know that Canon Lois was pregnant. HG Wells comes and tells Lois about the curse. He takes Lois over to the alt-world where she meets alt-Clark and her alternate father.

Meanwhile, Canon-Lois-of-the-past (the Lois who got amnesia after the wedding that was disrupted by the clone) is moved forward in time. This is non-pregnant canon Lois who is now undergoing the events of Season Four (I think.)

Canon-Pregnant-Lois-of-the-present is hanging around in the alt-world. She's going under the name of Lucy El.

Alt-Clark likes her but knows he can never have her. Alt-Clark has a thing going with Mayson Drake.

Jaxon Luthor works at the Daily Planet as a researcher. He is aware that "Lucy El" is really Lois Lane (but I'm not sure how he knows this.) He has a brother, Lex Luthor Junior. Junior and Jaxon compete for Daddy Lex's attention.

Daddy Lex is offstage somewhere - we haven't seen him yet in this fic?

And it's implied that alt-Lois is married to Daddy Lex.

Is that a viable summary?