Michael: Wow! Two posts in one day. Thank you. laugh

So much for Martha's attempts at giving Lois a real meal instead of bananas and yogurt.
You really can't convince a pregnant morning sick tummy to eat properly, just be grateful if it accepts anything.

“As she already knows, there isn’t much we can do at this point, short of traveling back in time.” He sounded resigned. That's a dangerous statement from a time traveler.
Even HG Wells knows that you shouldn't fix EVERYTHING with a time-machine. I needed a way for the substitute Lois to recognize Ching when he suddenly appeared in her apartment to suggest she become a concubine.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but ML is supposed to be a S5 (and S6, because I couldn't leave it at that cliffhanger). Everything that happens in canon happened in my story (except the mistake with the wedding date).

Boink like energizer bunnies hooked to a car battery?
Lois & Clark? Nah. rotflol

So, the NK are going to show up in a couple of days? But why didn't Clark arrive in time? After all, this whole thing couldn't have affected Nor's planning, could it? Unless he really did leave spies behind
When Lois decided to go to the other dimension causes the curse to allow Clark to return, therefore, allows Nor to send his spies to Earth... and everything that happened in canon can now happen. While cursed Lois is in her dimension, Clark cannot return to her (that's my interpretation of the curse).

Oh, why did he replace the circular one?
The circular staircase was in his living room, wasn't it? This one (loft) was put above his bedroom window, so in the same room as his bed, just above it. They never did show where that circular staircase led to, did they?

Oh dear! /remembers story where Lois got sent to Alt-Land and stayed there for quite a while. I think she might even have been married to our Clark at the time, married the other Clark, too, and in the end, she didn't know whose baby it was. And no, the story was *much* better than this recap
I've been told of that story, I think from one or two of my Betas. It must be a good story, if everyone keeps recommending it to me. If someone can remind what's it's called I'll go check it out.

So, he painted the wall with lead-paint?
There is no "wall" between their beds. And she forgot that this Clark might not be so honorable as her Clark about the use of his x-ray vision.

This is *Lois*. There are extenuating circumstances. You could actually get away with carrying her off to a deserted island until she is willing to make love to you and get away with it.
Except that she's not *his* Lois.

I thought they'd tell her anyway? Or would she immediately freak so much they couldn't tell her? But then, why move the suit to the other dimension? Unless they won't tell her until the end? Blame it on amnesia? But how does that work with Lois's letter?
No, they don't want the substitute / borrowed Lois to know the truth. It would just freak her out that she would have to return to the worst day in her life. The letter was for Clark, just in case his real Lois dies in childbirth (or before). The journal explaining what happened in the 3 months since alt-Clark borrowed her in time was so that borrowed-Lois knows what's going on. If they left the pink suit in canon dimension, there's always the possibility that substitute Lois will burn it, knowing it was from Luthor, and she needs to be wearing it when they return her to her correct point in time. Whew! Hope this time-travel stuff isn't too confusing.

This morally ambiguous Clark might be trouble.
Watching Lex get shot is his reward for saving Lois. laugh And he did spend only the first 10 years of his life with the Kents, so maybe he's not as perfect as canon Clark.

Did Herb just insinuate that Clark more likely decided not to save the crazy jumper instead of being just out of it from Green-K?
That was my initial impression of the scene. That he couldn't save Lex, because of what a horrible man he was and because he loved Lois too much. Later, I realized it was because he was probably drained of powers from his night in the K-Cage and couldn't fly.

I'm getting the eerie feeling that Lois won't return. But that can't be, can it?
I'm not allowed to tell you. That would be a spoiler, wouldn't it? laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.