Interesting start. A couple of serious 'problems' for our duos to deal with.

I truly believe that Clark wouldn't care whose child it is, but I would think that if they have a three month buffer that a doctor's visit would be able to give her a fairly accurate timetable as to when conception took place.

I assume from your prose, that the times that Lois was intimit with altClark, and then Clark where close together. This needs to be emphasized, as does Lois' doubts as to what to expect with a kryptonian pregnancy. One plea, make what the pregnancy represents the focus of the problem solution and avoid bringing in the 'wonders and joy of children and parenthood'. Those have nothing to do with what Lois and Clark have to deal with.

Also, it is interesting to see the progression of altLois and altClark (or lack of it wink ). I am a bit disappointed that, even though we know that altLois had to chop off all that waist length hair to play the part of Clark's 'wife', we didn't get to see it, or it's effect on altLois (like her immeasurable relief to rid herself of all that hair).

There are many ways that this can go. Let's hope for a nice balance of whams and haircuts along the way. And I suppose you can include a minor waff now and again.

Tank (who remembers a certain 'Futures' story that ended in... divorce)