Before we get to the preview of the next chapter, I want to thank Iolanthe for her amazing help in this fic.

Firstly, it was her idea to combine my love of LnC with my passion for footy. Then, she gave me constant encouragement and assurance that, despite including so much footy, the fic would hold interest for non-Aussies. Also, she watched many vids and gave me her reactions - I really needed that so I could describe how Clark would see things unfamiliar to him, but so familiar to me.

And she stuck with me through 68 parts - even though in the early stages, I told her that I thought it would be 25-30!

THANK YOU, Iolanthe - you're an incredible BR, and I really appreciate your willingness to put so much time into my fics. clap clap

More author's thanks with the final part.

Preview of 68
The car glided to a stop at the gates of Glenferrie Oval.

While waiting for Ron to open her door, Lois's eyes dwelt lovingly on the place that had become her home when she had no home.

In her opinion, the grand old lady that was Glenferrie Oval had never looked better. Seb and Chris, aided by an army of helpers, had vibrantly dressed her up in her natural colours.

Lois looked through the small crowd of guests and located Clark. He was looking towards the car, and she caught him pushing his glasses back up his nose. She grinned. "I love you, big guy," she whispered, knowing he would hear.

He lifted his hand in a secret gesture of response, and Lois's smile deepened to a chuckle.
Thanks!

Corrina.