Almost over mecry

No amount of science was going to transform Lex Luthor into that!
rotflol

"No," he said. "I'm hoping to be in Melbourne a lot more, but I can't move here - not for a couple of years."
He's offering it to Lois?
"Do you like the tower?"
Why do I suddenly get the image of a pigeonry?
The epiphany hit Lois with the force of a speeding train. He *knew*. Seb *knew*. He knew *everything*.
I wondered but still eek

Dr Vandenberg sighed. "Many," she said. Ticking them off on her fingers, she listed, "Superman, Lex Luthor, Clark Kent, Ultra Woman, Nigel St John, Charlie, football reporters, libraries, Australia, gas leaks, green rock ..." Having run out of fingers, she lifted her hands in despair. "... and, as of this morning, Dan Scardino."
/blinks/ rotflol Yep, just the weather. As long as the clouds don't look like a cape or a flying man or Australia, or,...

"Ultra Woman and Lex Luthor?" Clark gasped. "How did she arrive at *that*?"
The funny thing is, *that's* actually a rational conclusion based on the irrational ones. On the other hand, in another universe, Lois Lane did (almost) marry Lex Luthor. So, Ultra Woman and Lex Luthor isn't *that* far a stretch laugh

So, 68 and then the epilogue?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.