Evelyn
This story has been so incredibly enjoyable
Thank you - I really enjoy writing, but having someone else enjoy it too is smile1

This took me aback because I think it is a lot more than just a "public necessity" and hope she does, too! This is the one where they as Lois and Clark make it legal! And of course they get to choose their ceremony, what they wear, and they will be themselves so this is really the legal ceremony, not the other in which they portrayed their "alter-egos".
I think some of my personal views came out here. For me, the marriage is sooooo much more important than the wedding. The promises and lifelong commitment are what make the marriage, not the wedding. Therefore, LnC are already married, and in a way, this wedding is merely allowing the world to catch up with that fact.

However, there is another aspect ... until now, the 'club' of those who knew the truth about their marital status had four members. Now, Seb's joined, and Lois is revelling in the freedom to speak freely. Perhaps she might be understating the importance of the coming wedding in favour of the first wedding, but it's a way of welcoming Seb to the 'club'.

(I hope that made some sense to you!)

Framework Agree that it would be nice if Lucy came. However, that would bring in another thread (re-establishing family ties) that was outside the scope of this fic.

DW

Seb was a big part of the ability to live apart yet be together. He had to know the secret.

Michael

The funny thing is, *that's* actually a rational conclusion based on the irrational ones.
I had fun trying to give Mayson rational conclusions from an irrational base.

Amy I'll deal with what Chris knows in the epilogue. cool

Iolanthe And to think we ended up with a 68 part story just because you wanted to see Clark play footy!!!

bellarase

ok i have to say - this was my fave chapter so far!!
That is so encouraging. There's nothing worse than wondering if the fic is dying a slow and horrible death.

Artemis About the sequel. I get bored really easily and doing something once is usually enough for me. I've left the strands there just in case I feel like picking them up again, but at this point, the muse has no interest at all.

Bob

I imagine that many friendships never recovered.
Maybe - but there's been a lot of healing.

Last year, Brian Coleman, the President of the board in 1996 and seen by many as the 'face' of the pro-merger group was inducted into the Hawthorn Hall of Fame.

Cristina The tough bit about writing is to drop enough hints that something seems plausible, but not so many that it's obvious. Seb was always going to know ... and the exhibition was all about getting the finance to buy the Toorak house!

Many, many thanks everyone for such wonderful FDK.

sloppy

Corrina.