Yowsa! Definitely didn't expect that. I got a real kick out of Lois's plan to let Paul and Bob incriminate themselves, and Henderson played his part out perfectly ... until he let the whole thing to go to hell in a handbasket. wink

Still, it's clear from your cliffhanger that not only should I have NOT stayed up late to read this chapter last night, I should have waited until tomorrow evening to read. I can't possibly wait 36-48 hours to find out what happened!!!

I don't have a problem with Clark reminding himself that there's no Superman here and he doesn't have to help with every problem. What did surprise me is that the bond didn't kick in as soon as Lois was in big trouble. She was brilliant for giving the important details to Molly over the phone, and we all know that Lois Lane can take care of herself the vast majority of the time. But with a gun involved and this Lois without years of martial arts training behind her ... yikes! I'm hoping against hope that the police arrived before anything horrible could happen to Lois.

And as much as I'm hoping the blood on Bob's shirt is his own, the fact that he was able to walk out under his own power while the ambulance is awaiting a patient is making me very nervous!

Sure you don't want to double up again and give us another part tonight? Pleeeeeeese? grovel

Kathy