Was that the nickname Lois had assured him he would receive? Rubber? How had they come to that name in less than an hour? Rubber ... did it mean here what it meant at home? And if it did, what was it about him that made them think of *that*? Did he dare ask Lois? Or would that be just too embarrassing?
/flashes back to 6th grade English lessons and words we should be careful with. evil But then, I'm sure it's harmless.

I loved the pink-tornado references. It conjured up this image:
[Linked Image]

"It's better that I don't," Lois said. "I'm not particularly popular right now."
spider What did happen?

She was shaking, and his hand was wedged against her chest. He pulled his arm away as if it had been burnt and turned her so he could see her face.
Oops? Talk about a contact sport.

I really wonder how much Lois a free agent. If she is really rooting for her friend. Or if there is more between her and Dan.

And is this going to be a Clark-only POV fic? Not that I mind and I can certainly see the charm in showing us Australia through his eyes only.

And part 3 is already up since way back when, so...

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.