Hi! It's been a hectic week and I finally have some free time to be able to reply at length to the lovely FDK you guys have left me. smile1

Deja Vu - I can actually pinpoint the moment I fell in love with LnC:TNAoS to when Clark said, "You like to be on top. Got it." laugh It was such a revelation for me to see Clark as a smartass and not a bumbling nerd. Having married a smartass myself, I knew it was a matter of time before Lois fell for his charms. wink Thank you so much for picking out one of my favorite bits (when Lois thought the city had a pulse until she realized it was Clark's heartbeat) to highlight. You made my day!

Iolanthe - You unerringly picked out all the little details that I was happiest with - thank you! I especially laughed at Gee, isn't Lois going to wonder how Clark knows all this?. I tried to make it so that there was so much else distracting her that she didn't have time to think about that. wink

Artemis - I giggled when I typed the "scrawny and aggressive brunette" line. I'm glad it made you laugh, too. smile

Vicki - grumble

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis