Nice. Very very nice. thumbsup

I immediately noticed some of the major changes (Didn't Clark also say that in the original? Did Lois mention that in the first version? Etc.) I went back to check my memory - not hard to do, since I have the original story on my Kindle! I compared my Kindle version with the one on screen, and that's when I also noted the more suble changes you'd made.

As you mentioned, some of your changes were, in fact, minor tweaks. Small things, like changing the word "smile" to "grin", or even changing a period to an exclamation mark. Yet, for each and every one, large or small, I had to nod my head in admiration and say, "Yup, that's better." Who knew it was possible to improve upon perfection?

As for general feedback to the story itself: What everyone else said. *Especially* what Pam said! smile That about sums it up.

Can't wait until Wednesday...... hyper

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster