Artemis For us, the thought of no books is horrific ... however I have heard that even here in Australia there are some homes that have no books - by choice. Imagine a whole society like that shock

Ann

Who has ever heard of a people without a shred of mythology, of stories about the past and about the world beyond?
Here's one thought - with the separation of the sides before New Krypton, their histories and mythology would be vastly different - and probably biased - and probably detrimental to future unity.

Thanks for all your FDK, Ann. So often you make great points and I learn a lot from reading your reactions.

Brenda Not being particularly musical, I haven't actually put in any singing or dancing yet. But it is a fantastic idea - one that I may steal smile . If Kal does get to dance with Lois, he will have you to thank!!

Glad you like Lois writing a children's book. I really couldn't see her doing nothing once she had adjusted a little to her new environment.

Thanks Brenda!

Shadow 'Scientific Method'- that has potential! Thanks.

silm Thanks for reading and leaving FDK.

Vicki Hey, thanks for giving my fic a second chance. I'm glad you weren't disappointed.

Ten parts in one sitting - whoa!

Amber Thanks. The next part is posted.

The fact I couldn't respond to your earlier FDK probably suggests you weren't totally off-track wink

Happy Girl Yep - gloomy weather, gloomy people.

Thanks

Corrina.