I was going to say, That's NOT an Ending!!! That's a taking off point. So glad I already know that there's more. smile1 clap

I love the heat between Lois & Clark and over breakfast as well. I have a similar scene in my Green-Eyed Monster, but my characters resist themselves better. (Actually I think someone said I should check out your story because my scene reminded them of yours)... ANYWAY, back to your story.

Loved the parrallels with the Pilot, except that Lois finds Lex creepy instead of sexy (much better motivation for her). Of course, she's already kissed Clark by this point, so every other man will pale in comparison. laugh

It was nice to meet Alice as well. I think the poor lady is sadly lacking in story time (but she's was always a mystery until the end of S4).

Great story. Already checked out Admiral and Agent (or was it the other way around?) and now I'll go comment on that.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.