Hi Artemis wave

I've been meaning to get to this for a while and your revisions of the ending reminded me. I went through the whole story so I hope the roll-up FDK is okay.

First, I love the universe. When I saw Clark's birthday of 1978 I did a triple-take. Between that and the description of his life growing up, I know we were in a different, but familiar place.

I love the geek-spy Clark. It provides a good basis for avoiding many of Clark's hang-ups.

The toaster episode was a good setting and made for a great meeting place for Clark and Lois. I particularly liked Clark's decision that a kiss would be a better choice when he and Lois were discovered by Toni.

I guess my biggest head-scratcher was "Where's Superman?" Is it that this Clark has found other ways to help people through his career and there will never be a need to put on the red and blue suit? I guess it doesn't help that he doesn't have Martha to make the suit for him.

I'm glad you are working on the next part. There seems to be a LOT more story to tell.

I enjoyed it very much! clap
(Sorry for being so late.)

Bob