I've seen a couple of mentions of throwing one or two original songs in the cover sets. I'm assuming that "make it big" means getting a record contract and a professional promoter. That was what the original bassist left the band for in the prologue, right?

I agree that Lois has a big internal conflict here. Does she want to be an investigative reporter or does she want to make it big in music? She's going to have to choose because there is no way anyone without superspeed would have the time to do both at the highest levels. And we know that Lois Lane will never be satisfied with doing something half-way. She's already feeling the strain of trying to do both.

And then there's going to be conflicting pulls from other people; Lucy pulling toward the music track and Clark toward the reporting. Major internal angst coming up.

Poor Linda! She's a Lois Lane wannabe and she just doesn't have what it takes.

And yes, this is definitely a more dangerous Metro Gang than we had on the show. I would like to see them get the best of Lex Luthor before they get taken down themselves. On the show it was always assumed that Lex was the undisputed boss of Metropolis. One gets the feeling that this Toni would like to give him a run for his money. Of course she doesn't have nearly the resources that Lex does. Still, it could make for an interesting rivalry.

Keep it coming!

This *is* my happily ever after.