Okay back with a bit more time smile .

AnKS - glad that helped smile .

Michael - yeah well, I think they decided when she got into his truck after the game that everyone knew and he had her arm around her at the local pizza hang out. I think everyone [except maybe Lana] knows by now wink .

Amy - glad to see you! It's a good thing b/c I don't know much about the play either :p .

Natascha - Bachelorette party! Fun! Glad to have you now! I'm not sure why she wants to graduate in 3 years - guessing it's one of those 'get on with life' or maybe 'graduate with Clark even before I admit I'm remotely interested in him' or something.

James - in the AN at the beginning I said I play fast and loose with technology and that it's modern day ish. I did the whole actual day and age thing with LtL and it's for the birds :p . During the series time frame is one thing b/c we have the series to go off of but when I was trying to find out when laptops came out and all kinds of other junk... too much work wink .

Michael - fine! It's tomorrow on the east coast so I'll post in a bit - which is while you're still asleep I'm sure... wink .

More in a few! Thanks!

Carol