<Bob> Huh?
<Nondescript Delivery Person> Bob?
<Bob> Yes.
<NDP> I have a story for you.
<Bob> Great! I've been waiting for that for 2 days. (Looks at package.) Wait. This isn't what I ordered.
<NDP> (Checks records.) It says here you placed an order for a "super short" and a different order for "an original idea for TOGoM" story. Congratulations pal, you got both together.
<Bob> But I placed those orders months ago and they were never filled. I'm waiting on Chapter 6 for the sequel to Luck and Consequences.
<NDP> Sorry. This is what I have.
<Bob> But I don't want this now. Can I exchange it for Chapter 6?
<NDP> I'm in delivery, not production. Besides, we have a strict no exchanges policy.

Etc..
This whole thing was a story in itself and a very amusing one! I wonder if I can sign up with UPS too and get that Nondescript Delivery Person to bring me story ideas?

(It reminds me of a science fiction writer - I think Barry B. Longyear. He was always asked where he got his ideas. One day he snapped and from then on he said that he got his ideas from Schenectady.)

And by the way, your more recent deliveries are sure a lot more entertaining than those ideas that I used to bring you in college about quantum mechanics and gravity. That stuff was *so* dry.
Oh, I don't know, bobbart! I'd certainly like to see some of those quantum mechanic ideas in an L&C story!