Well, it's Friday and my boss is in Texas, so I'm here to see the lovely feedback as it happens.

Robinson I'm so glad you're enjoying both the action and the UST. As I've said before, that combination is why I read fanfiction in the first place (mostly that, anyway). Thanks for your comments.

Sue Wow, you are quick and very complimentary. When you make a promise, you don't mess around. laugh

my current inclination is to crawl back into bed and curse at Lois for being so GALACTICALLY STUPID!
/me cackles maniacally. Repeatedly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Clark, I’m in the middle of the police station. What could possibly happen to me before you get back?”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's like saying, "God Himself could not sink this ship."
LOL. Seriously, laughing out loud in the office everytime I read this. It's a good thing no one else is here right now. drool ... yes, it's a lovely image, isn't it? And I agree with you about her needing to get over her "just be friends with Clark" thing. Will it happen in the three remaining parts? Well, how long did it take in the series before they started dating, a year and a half?
evil