Okay, back for more. Their first time was sweet and funny.

I so did not see it coming that she would have chosen that day. I should have expected it, sort of, given how it was their anniversary. And I might have if you hadn't pulled that rape crap on us. razz What can I say, I just think it's way too big a coincidence that she should get raped raped on the very night she had decided to make love with Clark. That's just pushing it. Sorry huh

Not confused at all. I stand by my earlier statement. There is a noticeable odor that Clark with his enhanced senses would have noticed.
And if he had her shower, or had Nigel clean her up afterwards?

So I imagine that this time Lois's bad experience came in handy. She was easily directed to go with him. But when he started to get too close she kneed him and hurt him enough to kill any mood.
I doubt he would have just sent her back. he could have easily dumped her body somewhere. If she could even have kneed him, drugged as she was.

No, I don't want to see her raped, in fact, I really don't like (to refrain form using the other word) that sort of wham in a story, that's right up there with Lois dying and worse than her losing her child due to green-K or physical abuse. But given what Carol already did to them, I wouldn't put it past her. mad Sorry huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.