Hey guys smile . Sorry it's a day late. I made a lot of progress yesterday which also meant that I didn't get this posted, but I *think* this monster is done [except for edits of course].

I tend to be very claustrophobic when I'm pregnant [and I have 4 kids under 7 so that's a lot in recent years wink ] and I have to even tell my little kids to back off sometimes because I get so closed in [by a 2yo!!!].

I will say that I don't agree with Laura - to divorce and be friends wouldn't help matters any. He's said repeatedly that Lois is his soulmate - he doesn't *want* anyone else. Could he go out and find someone to be physical with? I'm sure Lana and probably even Mayson would be first in line, but he has no desire to be with anyone but her and is willing to wait. If they hadn't felt forced into marriage, they more than likely still wouldn't have been together either. Anyway...

We'll see a bit more of her history in coming chapters - where sex was used as a weapon of sorts in her family growing up. It's the ultimate act of trust for her and she's just not there yet. She will be.

Other than that... wink

Look for 37 in the not too distant future - as in later today wink .
Carol