If it were me, I totally wouldn't have told Clark the truth. Why? Because it's the right thing to do? Of course not. It's because I would rather play the get-out-of-jail free card that comes with Clark's black-out. I'm a fairly strong person, in general, but why invent trouble when you can neatly sidestep it.

Here's the one thing we learned in this part that I hadn't thought of in part 35: Clark was vulnerable to Lois because she *smelled* good. Personally, I've always hated the smell of lavendar. It's fine on the plant, pleasant even. But as soon as they add the essential oil to a lotion, soap or other hoity-toity whatnot it becomes too intense. James, on the other hand, *loves* the smell of lavendar so I confess that I do own a few items. Clark seems to have a weakness that far surpasses my husband's preferences.

I can't wait to get to the other side of the cliffhanger. Knowing what happened doesn't downplay the intesity of the revelation. When I played the game, get-out-of-jail free cards were worth more. wink

Elisabeth