Well I am not sure why I hate this. It isn't the writing style or the inventiveness of the story. For some reason I really hate this too fragile Lois. I almost wish she'd stop being so pathetic and just off herself. Her hurt fragile way is making me want to strangle her. I am not sure why it frustrates me so much that she won't just be strong and get over it already. Maybe because I can't relate to her at all. I was young and innocent once, I've even been hurt a time or two in my life. I have also suffered some mild abuse, but to marry Clark! I mean we are talking about the most wonderful patient beautiful man here! He has suffered three years with a scared little girl who is frigid toward him when he gets the least bit interested. I think Clark deserves better. He deserves to have physical love. What a waste of a body and good man! The poor poor slob wants this broken woman? They should do each other a favor and remain friends and divorce. Lois should really think about putting herself into a mental institution to be helped. She obviously has been repeatedly raped or abused and needs help where he can't give it. Even in Leela's Long Strange Trip when she had a reason to be really afraid of Clark she got over it faster. This Lois makes me angry. I am not sure why it frustrates me so much. I think I am going to have to stop reading it until it is finished so I can skip to the resolution. It is just too frustrating for me. So it must be a really good fic to provoke such emotion, I just can't take it anymore. Please don't be insulted. I think you are a good writer, it is the character that is frustrating me. You must be doing something right to make it so real for me that I feel so strongly about it. I will read it after it is over so I can skip the frustration. Thanks for understanding. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"