Thanks to Ann (TOC) for the inspiration for this piece.
Wow, Terry! I have no idea what I may have said to inspire this piece, but I'm flattered nonetheless!

Well, I enjoyed the dialogue between Lois and Clark. You are, as always, a master at writing dialogue. I giggled at this:

Of course, Clark wouldn't need to defragment his hard drive or back up his files. Those were daily tasks for him.

The anal-retentive lunkhead.
Hmmm, funny - but even so, Lois, you might consider washing your mouth - eh, your inner musing brain center - with soap....

“So, you want to make this interesting?”

She stopped and threw a glare over her shoulder at him. “It will only be interesting if you can refrain from playing a heroic brand of golf.”
A heroic brand of golf!!! Tiger Woods, watch out!!! rotflol

“Look. The ball must have kicked into this old rabbit hole. See, you can just make it out, about two feet down.”

She stood. “Well, then, now you'll have to take a drop. There's no way you can hit that ball. It's what the rule book calls an "unplayable lie'.”

He laughed. “That's ridiculous, Lois. There's no such thing as an unplayable lie for Superman.”
Well, wow! Now I know what an 'unplayable lie" means in golf terms. Though I'll bet you have another interpretation of the term up your sleeve, Terry.

Looking forward to the next part!

Ann

[Admin: Just adding part no to header of post.]