Hey guys! Thanks again!

Elisabeth - yes, they can be civil. I do think this is the last time we see her - at least for a long while. I suppose it's possible we'll see her again, but it's not currently planned.

Carolyn - they do smile . I was thinking it was in 30, but they'll be on the plane here in a bit. As for the other... Yes, Clark's hot. I think we all agree on that - well most of us anyway wink . And Lois never said she wasn't attracted to him, but that's not enough for her. She has to feel safe and she doesn't yet. As for the dress - if you read it carefully, she thinks that it's not fair to ask Clark to help her dress given their circumstances.

Beth - thanks wink . *bites nails waiting for email from Beth*

cp33 - thanks!

Ann - I'm not a huge shopper myself. I think it was Anna [the Great Defender of All that Is Daniel] who helped me come up with the Traveling the Planet thing. You don't want to know some of the ones I came up with before that. And you are right on about Lois and Clark.

Michael - please don't pummel her wink . No particular reason, except Lois isn't sure she's going to be comfortable - she already feels restricted in their king bed sometimes.

Anon - thank you. You're right also about the dress. Yes, I wish I got to travel and get paid for it!

AnKS - You know I had contemplated a Mayson/Dan pairing, but I think I've gotten past that.

JD - I won't be in that club [though if I had to choose, I'd pick it over the Lana club *shudder*]

Rona - thank you smile . Nope - can't blame her at all!

Okay guys - think it'll be up here in a bit!
Carol