Well, I hope so. They've almost made it out of Metropolis. Please tell me they actually manage to make the trip in the next chapter, or I think I may scream!

Much as I love this story, I would like to see Lois come to trust Clark physically -- at least somewhat -- sooner rather than later. Be willing to kiss. Maybe change in front of each other, or at least from the waist up. I'm finding it increasingly hard to suspend my disbelief that Lois feels no attraction towards Clark, or that ANYBODY, even Superman, could be this patient. It's frustrating to me. Maybe it's just me. I don't know. I just feel like, as soon as Lois might have been thinking about coming around towards Clark, the rape attempt intervened. Are they cursed?

I liked the bit with Mayson in the formal wear store, but again: How many years can you sleep in the same bed, and still have huge, overwhelming fear when it comes to a dress that you might need help zippering?

I am always thrilled to see a new installment of this story; it's one of my all-time favorites. But these are the questions that have been starting to creep up on me, I guess. I'm also very, very physically tired, so if I sound crankier than intended, I do apologize. I still think you're doing a great job. smile

Peace, Carolyn