Carol - I loved this! As I've mentioned before, I've always liked Mayson, so I was thrilled to see her portrayed here as a nice person. I thought it was also realistic that she had trouble referring to Clark as Lois' husband. She respects that, but she's had feelings, probably very strong ones, for Clark for a long time. It made her very human and believable.

I also thought Lois' reluctance to have Clark zip up her dress for her was realistic and in character. Given her previous hesitancy to not trust him and then adding on the attempted rape - it all seems realistic to me. But, I also liked that she didn't let it dictate her choice of dress. Needing Clark's help wasn't a deal breaker. It shows that she does trust him, she's just uncomfortable with the idea being that open.

I can't wait to see their travels! (I'm sort of jealous - I wish I had a job that allowed me to travel like a tourist for work (rather than the travel I do now for work where I go to interesting sounding places and usually see little besides a hotel room).

Is the next chapter ready yet? Mo? Now, maybe?